Kestrel kit 901 Spray gun air pressure gauge regulator
The air regulator gauge is made from an aluminium body with steel and glass components that are resistant to solvent vapors. With PTFE gaskets, the user knows the gauge is protected from the best products. The aluminium body means a light gauge weighing only 135 grams meaning the user can barely notice it on the gun.
- Fits to the bottom of most spray guns to add a convenient regulator for fine pressure control at the spraygun .
- Ideal pressure adjuster for fitting to spray gun inlet
- Provides additional fan control
- Useful in many other applications where regulation is important
- Delivered air can be varied down to zero
- 1/4″ bsp thread
- Pressure gauge