Aerosol Quick Slick Silicone Lubricant
Aerosol Quick Slick Silicone Lubricant is a release agent for moulds Highly effective as a polish Effective up to 180°C Suitable for indirect contact with foodstuffs.
Silicone Spray is excellent for use on metal, plastic, vinyl, rubber and wood, etc.
Widely used as a release agent for moulds.
Lubricates slides, bearings, conveyors, textile equipment and food machinery, etc. Effective at temperatures up to 180°C.
Also highly effective as a surface polish and is suitable for applications that have indirect contact with foodstuff.
Solvent-based, dry silicone. Dries fast and leaves no oily film. Long-lasting and not affected by water and oil. Colourless, stainless, and waxless so it is safe on all surfaces including metal, glass, rubber, plastic, fabrics, and painted finishes.
- Lubricates plastics and food equipment
- Release agent for moulds
- Retards corrosion on battery terminals
- Waterproofs ignition systems and spark plugs
- Prevents sticking and jamming of all moving parts
- Perfect for snow ploughs and shovels to aid in snow removal
- Perfect for car doors, locks, trunk mouldings, tools, guns, skates, sliding windows, and doors